Saturday, May 11, 2013

Daewoo Digital Microwave Oven Reviews







Buy Daewoo KOR1NOA 1000w CounterTop Microwave Oven Reviews, Please Check Here : http://doorshopping.info/detail/B003YA175A.html Bought new, I infrequently used this microwave for 2 years. It worked "ok." It was not the fastest cooking microwave, it's small, it cooks unevenly, the turntable is poorly designed, and the presets are bogus. I would have given this microwave a 2.5-3 star rating until the fatefully day when it exploded. I placed a mug of warm water in the microwave; put the timer to 2:00; and, within 10 seconds I smelled smoke, burning plastic, and hot metal. The bottom right side of my microwave (door and unit) was smoldering and black. I immediately unplugged it and inspected the unit. The inside was largely untouched, leading me to believe an outer component (not my mug/water) caused the problem. Normally I wouldn't expect much from a 2 year old microwave, if it had just died I would have rated higher; but, this microwave didn't 'just die' it exploded, and for that reason I give it a 1 star rating.

More Shopping Online DoorShopping

1 comment: