Saturday, May 11, 2013

Bushnell Tour V2 Slope Edition Rangefinder with Pinseeker







Bushnell Tour V2 Slope Edition Rangefinder with Pinseeker Review. http://doorshopping.info/detail/B001NIRZ8I.html Great rangefinder. It is easy to use, very accurate, and I use it all the time. I walk when I play golf, so this small, lightweight rangefinder really comes in handy. I use it to help me judge the distance on approach shots by guessing before measuring. Amazing how accurate this rangefinder is when compared to other players that are using the GPS in their carts. Even then, they ask me how far it is to the flag, since the GPS only gives a reading to an area of the green. I don't use the slope feature as much as I thought I would, but it might come in handy for future courses.

More Shopping Online DoorShopping

No comments:

Post a Comment