Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Buy TomTom VIA 1505 5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator







Buy TomTom VIA 1505 5Inch Portable GPS Navigator Review - For Details Please Check Here : http://doorshopping.info/detail/B004J4VYEY.html I have this TomTom on my dashboard along with a Garmin. Both cost about the same amount. The TomTom provides far more information! For trips it gives estimated time of arrival at the destination (very accurately!), miles to the next junction, Miles to the destination. Plus the time of day, speed limit and speed. The Garmin shows a map and speed and speed limit. Not much else. My one quibble is the voice I can understand is a man who does not say the names of streets. TomTom should know that older people like me cannot hear high-pitched voices well - we need a deep voice. Oh, for a deep computer-generated voice that would speak more information!

More Shopping Online DoorShopping

No comments:

Post a Comment